ROI Calc FAQs
- 1. Does it make sense for my type of business to use an ROI Calculator?
- 2. Who needs ROI-Calc?
- 3. What is an example of value based selling?
- 4. Can I see how your ROI Calculators work?
- 5. How do you handle updates to models versus derivative works?
- 6. How are the results of the model viewed or shared with others?
The following is just a partial list of the types businesses that can increase revenues by 15% or more by using our services. Law Firms, Printers, Media, Technology, Consulting Firms, Accounting & Auditing, Advertising & Public Relations, Appraisers, Benefits Administration, Convention Management, Engineering, Employment Agencies & Executive Recruiting Firms, Interior Design, Graphic Arts, Mail Box & Packaging, Media Storage, Billing Services, Six Sigma, Photo Studios, Trade Associations, Telemarketing, Travel Agencies, Duplicating, Architects, Telecommunication Service Providers, Contractors, Education, Manufacturers, Wholesalers and more.
ROI-Calc can be used by:
- Sales people
- Human resources
The majority of prospective customers (internal or external) now require some form of financially based Business Contribution Value or Financial Justification for purchase approval. Without understanding the specific financial value for each prospect (based on their unique requirements) you will continue to stay in the seemingly never-ending sales cycle and lose potential revenue.
For simplicity, your customer has narrowed the purchase decision down to two possible choices. Which do you think they will buy?
- Made by a large well known company.
- It has many features and options.
- It won a product award at two trade shows.
- You can get a 15% rebate if you order it now.
- The motto is "We are bigger and faster."
- It will increase customer revenue by 15% annually.
- This customer will get an investment payback in 8 months.
- This customer will realize a 295% return on investment (ROI) and an NPV of $789,000 in three years on only a $190,000 initial investment.
Product Alpha might look tempting, but if you look closely you can see that it might just be marketing fluff. However Product Beta makes business sense to the customer because they can see the value based benefits that they will get (not what some other customer might get). If Product Alpha does provide similar benefits, it will take a lot more work by the customer to figure it out (what customer has the time to do the business research job your company should have done). The work is already done for Product Beta so the customer can feel confident that there is little risk in buying Product Beta now.
Product Beta has the advantage.
Yes, please go to the Flash or iPad section to see examples.
An update is a universal modification to a current model (i.e., there is only one model in circulation). A derivative work is a modified version of an original model (i.e., there is more than one model in circulation) and we will often price it at 50-100% of the price of the original model. Point to consider: we price all of our models the same way we teach you how to price and sell your products and services...the measurable business value that it provides to the customer.
Our models are optimized for interactive presentations (online and in-person), everyone can see the results immediately and we do have options that you can purchase that will save results in memory and/or print custom reports using the customer inputs.